Connecting the dots
The objective of the Kick-off form is to establish a starting point for employer partners to begin leveraging GoEducate's Opportunity Portal that accomplish specific organizational and hiring goals.
The proceeding questions will provoke thought around which employment opportunities (jobs, internships, apprenticeships, etc.) to connect to educational pathways, and/or publish first.
8 questions | approx. 30 min
Please enter the following below:
1. What is the name of your organization or company?
2. What open jobs, internships, apprenticeships or other types of employment would you like to launch with? We recommend listing 5-10 initial opportunities that aim to accomplish one of the following: fill roles that require personnel on an ASAP basis, roles with high vacancy, roles with projected needs in specific departments, or opportunities that will help establish a strong talent pipeline such as High School or Undergrad internships.
Partner Education Providers
K12, Community Colleges, 4-Year Institutions or Supplementary Education Providers
3. Does your organization currently have contracts or agreements with any local, regional or national education providers? It is important to consider connected or partner institutions that have pathways, programs or courses that match the above employment opportunities.
Workforce Skill Demand
4. What are the in-demand skills required from your organization's department or hiring managers for the target roles and employment opportunities listed above?
5. Do your partner education providers have the courses and programs that teach the required skills to meet the organization or job/role needs? Is this something currently being tracked? How is this being implemented?
List job boards, specific schools or training centers where your organization's talent pipeline stems from.
6. What are the job boards (Indeed, LinkedIn, Glassdoor etc.), schools or training centers that funnel students and job applicants into your organization? Please provide links to examples of posted jobs from internal or external job boards if available.
Software and Technology
7. What software, apps or solutions are being used, or are you considering acquiring, to manage talent pipelines, track labor market data, applicant information, or CRM? What tools and resources are your hiring managers currently using to generate and manage talent leads?
Goals, Interests and Success Metrics
What are your organization's interests and/or specific hiring needs? What should be measured for success both from the use of GoEducate and the organization overall?
How are you measuring success?